Han-Dee Hugo’s is a division of Sampson-Bladen Oil Company based in Clinton, NC. Sampson-Bladen Oil Co. was founded in 1936 but did not branch into the convenience store segment until 1980 where the first Han-Dee Hugo’s was opened in Southeastern North Carolina carrying UNOCAL gasoline.
In 1993 Han-Dee Hugo’s moved into the Raleigh/Durham market, acquiring 9 convenience stores from BP. First car wash!
Since then we have grown to 87 store locations including Subways, Little Caesar’s and car washes.